Thursday, December 29, 2005

Life in the last month has been tiring and hectic. But hey, I will be the last chap to complaint. At least I am getting paid for (and really well) for work that I like to do.

On to other things - The Band with No Name played on the 18th at this pub called Level in Central Court. A fun time was had by all. The band sounded crisp right from note one and the audience had a really great time.

I got to sing 3 songs only due to lack of time. Sang "Man Who Sold The World", "Wonderful Tonight" and "Sultans of Swing". People say that we rocked, and I believe we did. All those practice sessions finally paid off. My first live gig in 6, yes 6, years. It was very gratifying.

I hope to be more regular with my postings here. I have no idea how to put up pics and stuff, but I will ask around :)

Until then, adios amigos and amigas!!

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

hey.. thank me for teaching mandar the techie to put up pics on blogger!!!

Suhel Banerjee said...

You can always ask me anything regarding pictures and as this time Gayathri seems to have pipped me to the post, will wait for ano0ther chance!!