Friday, June 09, 2006

Selected verses from the song "The Channel"... When in a really fucked up mood, I tend to listen to such crap...

I hate all the people
That try to fuck you for your game
I don't like my childhood
I do not need someone else to blame

I don't like being paranoid
I don't like that I'm breeding again
but I accept all these cards I've been dealt
And just be without all the fucking friends

Who gives a fuck about what I like
who gives a fuck about who listens
as long as I'm here
as long as you know you can keep me here

for whenever you get lost
or you need an excuse to coverup your intentions
you hate that I express how I'm feeling
you hate that you relate to this shit

you hate that I'm a tick
you're finding hard to forget!
This is the channel I'm dialed into
I already know you, are dialed in too

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.