Friday, July 07, 2006

Finally... Got time for one...

"You'll never see me crying"

A lesson learned in life
Known from the dawn of time
What it takes, who I am, where Ive been
You cant be something youre not

I cry to weak friends that sympathize
Those same friends tell me your every word
And you call yourself a friend
Ive got no friends like you

Take your hate shelve my pride
Anything to free your mind
Sorry it doesnt live here anymore
You know just exactly what its for

Your love was all I ever had
That’s the way my heart was broke
And now it’s changed and it seems
You’ll never ever see me crying

Now I watch the falling rain
All my mind can see now is your face
Like the birth of a new found joy,
This love would not end in rage

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

After so many years
I still remember
you read my silence..
When I myslef ddnt know about my existance

I know its clear bright n shining
I wish that for you forever..

I wish after so many years
Somebody still reads my silence..
Silence ..behind those usually spoken words..
To tell so fine n great its going..
No no..I m nt crying..
Just remembring that
Someday somwhr ..somebody read my silence..
Wish it happens now..when I m more known to words!

Arnab Basu said...

Good Blog.. keep it up.

Anonymous said...

man ...if this isnt supposed to be fiction...
i can only imagine how much you love her....
..
peace