Friday, December 01, 2006

A question for all of you - off beat and out of context... Have you stumbled upon salvation? No? How about now?

Over the years we spent,
What makes us break like this?
And I'm no closer now
Would anyone care for it?

I wait for you on the street
I will sleep under the tree
Will try not to crush the leaves,
Like I did the day before

Sober, I made it through
So much to show for it
And in the morning I know
I'm still just as dead as before

Underneath lays the soul of a boy
Whose mind stays refused.
His heart still beats
The undeniable truth

And every night
I wake from shaking knees
Maybe I've found myself,
Or someone else

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

when he was about to break
There came a lady
All skeleton n some veins
may be in her 90s
just as straight as the stick in her hand..brown..long n long..

He smiled at her when tears visited her eyes
He was blodded but laughing..
With only left eye
The right one got crushed
in a second and ...still he laughs
with enthu for life..
she doesnt have..

He left her alone..
Not a single time..but ..every now n then
Wonder wht is loneliness for life
with a partner along
Everyday she lives atleast ten a death
Everyone stopped counting..decades ahead..
Its the lifeless journey forever
But still she hopes
burns like anythng
for wellbeing of home....

I visit then once in aweek
They look exactly norma..
infact extraordinary
In uniforms they look best..
They smile all the time
With a dirty past laughing at them..
They study..they play..music also..n draw art..they do everything
Except cribbing..for the shameful
journey of their parents..

raj said...

as usual..another piece of nice work..way 2 go mandar!:) nice one too smita..ttyl :)!