Thursday, January 04, 2007

Welcome 2007!!

So lets see what I learnt in the year past :

- Learnt not to do stupid things in life
- Learnt to DEAL with stupid things that I DID do
- Learnt not to trust my instincts
- Learnt that life is going to throw you a vicious bouncer at every turn
- Learnt how NOT to duck those bouncers
- Learnt that I am not as valuable to certain people as I thought I was

And lets see what the last year did for me :

- Good year professionally
- Good year for breaking new year resolutions before the end of January
- Good year for putting thoughts on paper (or blogs)
- Bad year for relationships
- Bad year for playing sports
- Bad year for health (shoulder, neck and leg problems)

That being said, I could not have wished for a better year than the one past.. It taught me a lot and left me with the lingering feeling that I will be completing 30 years of my life and I am still single :-)

1 comment:

Of people, wishlists and some favorite things said...

Hey Mandar,

Well hope you will choose to disagree to the fact that this year has given you a chance to explore new avenues...and that you will now have to change the last statement that you've written about being single....Thanx to 2007!!!

Mrs