Monday, February 26, 2007

One for the sweet girl who I am going to marry soon!

I'm willing to surrender
To every notes that spin around
This feeling's clinging to me
And it flows through my veins

The melody sung is secret
Emotions fade into music
I could lose my breath
But even that I'd give up for you

My body shivered as I saw you
The clouds unravel my thoughts
A storm raged around us
And we felt its majesty

Our path is perfectly clear
We belong among the clouds
You destroyed my mundane existence
I will embrace the storm in you!

2 comments:

amna said...

...and he writes poetry for her...

u know how people say 'in the presence of love i feel happy blah blah' i can feel that happiness when i see u.

really really happy for u and hope i am around at that time to attend your wedding. i might just be shuttled to ggn :D

amna said...

I am not only going to be in town, but I will also try to get 'someone' over. Only.. wondering what to wear (only few times I think girly is when I have to go for a wedding and decide what to wear :D)