Sunday, May 14, 2006

Silence

Silence is reeling in my head
I dont want to remember this
But it must be what I miss
Suddenly I find I’m standing still
Staring at the ground, waiting for a sound
The voice of loss is sighing through the night
And as I turn around, nothing's to be found
For hours now upon this endless road
Is it taking me where I long to be?

Serendipity??

You leave your feelings out there hanging
Just don’t know what I will do
It always will be the same old story
This kind of love could never be true

What in the world has come over you
Should I hold you close or let you go by
Just fed up, tired and lonely
Wanting to run away and hide

I was riding, trying to get to heaven
Down the road to nowhere
Just standing in the doorway crying
Until my eyes begin to bleed

No comments: