Saturday, April 29, 2006

People say that I stare a lot. But how do you appreciate beauty with just a glance? Is it possible to drink it all in a sip? How can you just take one look and be done with? I call this "Stalker"

Don't look her closely in the eye,
What side of the glass you are on?
The safety of the life you have built,
Everything where it belongs

What if all the world you know,
Was just an expansive dream?
If you look at the reflection,
Find yourself afraid to see

And you're really all alone
You can live in this illusion,
You can choose to believe.
Is it all you want it to be?

We're in this together now
None of us can stop us now
When all our hope is gone
And all that we were is gone

Under the rust of time
Feelings don't disappear
I cant help but stare
Because you are still right there

3 comments:

Manish Gaekwad said...

The last four lines are worthy of a hat tip, almost magnetically freezing the cold stare with a warm outline of joyous surrender to a victim, who through this grueling process of interrogation has become the hunter of the stalking chase.

Sunshine said...

How do u view reality? through my constraints
or your love flowing in my veins?

Whr m i supposed to go?
far away from you..
so that u can remember me
n count wht i owe?

Helplessness! do u now wht it is!
Ways to please others with silent cries!

Talking all is well always!
Supressing wht ur soul says!

Breathing day n night, without a life
Letting your dreams go n say 'I'll survive'

Your stares wont hurt me but bleeds my soul
Its you i ever loved but cant say anymore

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.