Wednesday, April 05, 2006

As I mentioned earlier, I have grown up in terms of my writing abilities... I think I am very selfish when it comes to writing stuff... I cannot be as heartfelt as some people... I am sometimes very blunt and unorthodox.. Hope you like these few pieces.. They are, after all, pieces of me...

Stand Strong Alone (2005)

Confrontation can break you down to your very last compound.
Beat you down, drag you around to break you
Refuse to bend, never ever let it take you
Over the edge where you can never break through.

Overcome, set back, stand strong alone
The good, the bad, the truth, the unknown
Locked up at war with the demons within
I fight to live, I live to win.

The harder that I battle with life's deceit,
The stronger I stand on my own two feet.
If I allow the world to assimilate my mind,
Will my freedom be forever denied?

________________________________________________________

Colors (2005)

Over seeing, over analyzing
separates my body from the mind.
Withering my infatuation,
missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment
drawing outside the lines.

Black then grey are all i see in my infancy.
Blue and red then came to be, reaching out to me.
Lets me see there is so much more and
Smiles at me to look through to these possibilities.
As down, so above and beyond, I think
Drawn beyond the lines of thought.
Push the will. Watch it bend.

_______________________________________________

No comments: