Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Some more pieces that I thought of posting...

This one's unnamed yet...

Crossroads outside of town
Let heartbroken faces shine
In city lights, so far and dull
Turning left, I know it's time

With an urgent wind upon my rolling heels
To carry me along
My face downcast
That I turn to ruins passed and home

Wander off in the dead of night
Past terrors and broken homes
Wipe the sleep from your eyes
Of riverbanks and catacombs

Sleeping to the bee and the sea
Always lived this life alone
Lay down beneath the loft
Cry out I know it's time

Love is everything I want
Is it bright where you are
Have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour
I hold the secret flames

Silent times

Silent times are sliding away
Ones in grey shroud of sky and stars
When this world was young
Under bloody eye of anger

People of all kind
Killed each other here
Now in hard embrace of the unknown
Are their eyes in mortal suffering

Gripped by thick ice of ages
Fierce, indocile, yet beautiful
Forest's Gloom collided together
Satiated with blood the Earth

And Wind's roar with suffering
At sunset battle's hammer subsided
It was dark and peace in universe
All were dead and unstable swamps
Grew their grave forever

2 comments:

Manish Gaekwad said...

Daft punk that i am, are these all lyrics of songs i would probably never listen to in this life or are some of them poems? But mostly, i am miffed, this isnt fair at all that you get to post your blog as a "googled approved ad". I lost a job with them when during the interview i spoke of things google did, which the interviewer was not aware of! Imagine, what a loser to lose a job by jabbing like a prick, and to think i lost it after that, that i wasnt going to get the job at google. Anyways, do tell me what you think is alternative to rock, also, what films get your goat. Don't check my blog here, it's kinda like a patch on blogging, you can check my work at http://manishgaekwad.rediffblogs.com/ if you are interested in poetry, and like your interest in cinema, you bet about films, i have a humongous collection of dvd's.

Manish Gaekwad said...

Couldnt locate the dvd'd Mandar.