Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I have always maintained that music is something that has helped me conquer difficulties in life. When confronted with a problem, there is just one recourse for me...

One such song that I have been listening to a lot these days is Sevendust's "Xmas Day".The atmosphere is dependably dark and gothic - to match the leeches and forked tongue depicted within the CD booklet - and this ominous near-ballad finds some real weight within waves of desperation.

You can listen to a sample from this song by visiting http://www.last.fm/music/Sevendust/_/Xmas+Day

Of course, if you need the entire song, email me!

XMAS DAY - Sevendust

One step in the dark
Touch her hand just to see
If she's all alone again
Still she hasn't seen sun
But I promise you now when she wakes
There will be none
Don't know how she gets by
Sleeps with a phone on her chest
And a bottle that's totally dry
Forgets the day I was born
But if she saw me right now
She would hold me until we both die

I could be the one who would die to
feel you breathe

I could break into a million pieces
So just run as fast as you can for me
You mean everything

I can't deny her. I'll do whatever
To stop all the bleeding that makes
her world so red
Such a delicate one
She screams so loud that I run to
hide from the sound
And I could be the one who would die
to feel you breathe
But it's too far-gone
And this love cant die


Until the next time... Cheers!!!

No comments: