Monday, April 17, 2006

I know I am getting kinda repetitive with posting of my "pieces", but I think I just can't help it.. :-)... Anyway, here goes another one...

Beautiful

As beautiful as the sun
As wonderful as they come
I can't help but feel attached
To feelings i can't even match

I'm sure you know me well,
As i'm sure you don't
But you just can't tell
Who'll you want and who you won't

Let the clouds roll by your face
Let the world move on to another place
Climb the tallest roof above it all
To look down on you and me and them

Here just waiting for you
Under your stars forever
Neither here nor there just right beside you
I'll be under the stairs forever

3 comments:

Manish Gaekwad said...

Mandar, thanks, i saw your list of films, it has some rare gems, like the little diamond-my cousin vinny, collateral, kubrick films,the passion of the christ, stargate, shaun of the dead..hehe...take a look at mine, might look like a puzzle and a bore but i guess, each man to his own island of dvd's!

http://manishgaekwad.rediffblogs.com/2005_11_09_manishgaekwad_archive.html

Its half a list, half i am too busy to post.

Manish Gaekwad said...

oh shucks, the link isnt appearing correctly

try this, type manish gaekwad in google or go to http://manishgaekwad.rediffblogs.com
then in the red lettered archives click on the date starting 9/11/2005, the list is there

Tanushree Baruah said...

Nice.